10/01/2012

Halloween Challenge day 1

Today is the first day of the second challenge I am taking part in, the Halloween Challenge for Crumpets Nail Tarts FB group. Here is what the challenge is going to be:


There are a couple of the days I have no clue how I am going to come up with something, but I will do my best!

For today, I did candy corn, one of my favorite parts of Fall and Halloween! I love the stuff. I did this using 2 coats of Sally Hansen White on as the base, and then using my Kiss nail art polishes in orange and yellow. I did it all free hand, no tape or anything else to help me get the lines straight, as you can see lol.




So there is my attempt at free hand candy corn! Check out all the other lovely ladies taking part in this challenge:

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome with the straight lines freehanded!!! Very cute mani!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, and I read every single one, even if I don't reply to them all. But I do my best! Thanks for reading and commenting!