10/10/2012

E is for Easter


I'm back today with E, which I must say is a failure :( Try as I might, I just could not get the full images to stamp, and then I went and did them so they photographed upside down lol. I didn't have a chance to try to redo them or do something different, so I am stuck using this. I chose to do Easter for E, and I have Easter Bunnies and Easter Bunnies with Easter Eggs. I used 2 coats of Wet N Wild magnetic Bad For Credits Cards as a base, and I stamped with Wet N Wild Ebony Hates Chris and BM302.


Not happy with this one at all, but I didn't want to skip another day of another challenge!

Here are the other lovely ladies taking part:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, and I read every single one, even if I don't reply to them all. But I do my best! Thanks for reading and commenting!